I am the happy recipient of a Thinking Blogger award from Maria. She seems to think I have something to say! Thank you, darling friend.
Now I am to select five other blogs that make me think... and post the recipients here. They, in turn, will select five of their favorite blogs, and so on, and so on, just like the Prell commercial!
So, without further ado:
1. Amy of the Creative Mom Podcast. One of my favorite podcasts, hands-down.
2. Moki. Go for the photography. Stay for the thoughtful writing.
3. Jen. If anyone will make you think, it'll be this girl!
4. C.D. Scrapbooker of the year, indeed!
5. Stephanie. A heart as big as the world.
Of course I have a zillion more favorites, and if we had a category for the Knitting Blog Awards, I've got a few to nominate... like Robyn, Marly (who has an addictive podcast herself -- Yarn Thing!), Ragan, Kristie, Holly, and a few others... Can you tell I'm trying hard not to leave anyone out?
Gosh darnit, just take a look at my blog lists over there ---->. Let's just go ahead and give 'em all an award.