Things to Be Happy About:
1. New sock yarn.
2. Finding the sunglasses you thought you'd lost.
3. Drizzly days when they decide to hold soccer camp anyway, so the moms don't have to figure out something else to do with their kids all morning.
4. Friends who offer to help with carpool because they know your husband is out of town.
5. Popcorn for dinner.
6. Sleeping in a pile with the kids like a bunch of puppies.
7. Making oatmeal/whole wheat butterscotch chip cookies and having them taste pretty darned good.
8. Learning something new (toe-up socks ROCK! And Socks That Rock really do rock!)
9. Getting the kids new shoes and seeing that extra spring in their step and remembering exactly how it felt when I was their age.
10. A trip to the library.