How lame am I??? Tagging myself??? Ah, well, so I don't have any friends, I saw this on someone else's site, and I wanted to play! So sue me!
5 Things in my fridge:
- My sister's breast milk
- "Mystery" mac and cheese
- Trader Joe's pre-washed spinach greens
- Trader Joe's pre-washed broccoli and cauliflower florets
- Trader Joe's pre-washed carrots (do you sense a trend here??)
- CAbI galore!
- About ten pairs of flip-flops
- About ten pairs of jeans
- Yarn stash
- Not a single pair of Crocs
- HUGE dayplanner w/ to-do list of things that I haven't done yet
- Sketch book
- "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell
- A wide assortment of homeopathic remedies guaranteed by my chiropractor to "fix my brain"
- A dozen pens
- Dirty socks (not mine!)
- A bagful of Salvation Army donations that I haven't had time to drop off
- "The Power of a Positive Mom" (obviously I haven't finished reading this)
- Ben's stinky soccer bag
- Don't have Tivo. Don't have cable. We are sad, sad people. :(
- Casey, as soon as I figure out what her blog is!
In my closet
In my purse
In my car:
On my Tivo:
(And if you would like to tag yourself, please feel free.)NOTE: If anyone can tell me the HTML code for centering so I can edit this post please do so! This is so annoying. :)