Another roundup of some fun gifties for the loved ones in your life! :)
1. Picture-Perfect Photo Notepads from Photojojo. This one is seriously PERFECT for scrapbookers. I can't wait to whip up some of these with leftover paper scraps. Recycling and gifting -- how's that for double-duty?
2. Custom Coasters from Becky Higgins. You know if it comes from BH it's good, simple, and cute. Yahoo!
3. Cuddly Cotton Baby Blanket from Purl. All baby blankets should be cotton. And this one looks delectable! It only three skeins of yarn (which, if you're a knitter, you know isn't much). I may have to knit a few up! I particularly like the fact that babies do not get upset if you deliver their Christmas presents a few weeks (or months) after Christmas. No complaining from those little cherubs, nosireebob! (No, no babies around here... but I still haven't lost the urge!)
4. Cocoa Mug from Making Memories/Jennifer Pebbles. Want to do something handmade but don't have time to do something HANDMADE? This is perfect! I'd add a peppermint stick, but I love the little tag created with scrapping supplies.
5. Cookie Tin (and recipes) from Cosmo Cricket. We make a lot of cookies around these parts (at least, we do when we're not moving in four days!). LOVE how Julie repurposed these tins to create gorgeous gift tins for her goodies.
Got your holiday gifts finished? Haven't started? Do tell!