1. Who on the planet DOESN'T know that you can't take a bottle of water through security??? Geez, the dude in front of me must have been in a coma for the last 10 years. He looked completely shocked when the security agent told him he had to drink it or dump it. Duh. There should be a screening process for idiots.
2. Speaking of screening, I got treated to the full-body scan and pat-down today. I know, I look so threatening in my black leggings and middle-aged demeanor. "They can see EVERYTHING with that scanner," the lady behind me said. "As long as it doesn't tell them my weight, they can do a full GI track probe," I replied.
3. How come I can wake up four hours before my normal rising time and STILL be hungry for breakfast? It's not like I wake up in my sleep, aching for something to eat.
4. And speaking of eating, Weight Watchers POINTS (that's how they always refer to them, "POINTS") don't count while traveling, do they?
5. Note to self: Don't put on eye makeup until my vision clears in the morning. I look like Tammy Faye Bakker. Maybe this contributed to Item #2.